Sunday, September 28, 2008

I Love My New Job

I have now been at my new job for a month. I really love working with the kids!!!! They are so funny and really make me laugh. We had a 3 year old come in that the mom told us he had alot of cavities, as Dr. Mark was looking around he did find quite a few, he then asked the little boy what we need to do now? The 3 year old said, "Well, were going to schedule another appointment and come back to have em fixed!" It was pretty funny. Yes I would rather be home, but I'm glad that I have the opportunity to work with the kids. I even got to see Shelby the other day! She did a GREAT JOB!!!!! Thanks fam for your support, it means alot.

4 comments:

Linetta said...

The ONLY reason Shelby survived that appointment was because Auntie M was there! Thank you for your love and support! We love you loads and are happy you love your new job (and that it's closer to us!).

Becca said...

How fun! I am so glad for you! Heck, if you gotta work, that makes it a lot nicer that you like it. Kids are so funny!

Rach said...

Glad it is going good! I would love working with the kids too, they crack me up.

Angie said...

I'm glad you love your new job!
I love your header picture by the way :) I'm Moyes saluting right back!