Friday, November 7, 2008

Full Of Thankfulness

I have been in deep thought recently(scary huh) about the many blessing that I have in my life. I am so glad that I have such a wonderful family and friends. They are all so supportive and really give me strength! As most of you are aware my mother in law has recently passed away. I am so thankful for the many lessons she taught me and helping to open my mind and heart to things I would have never experienced. She was a great teacher for our children and helped them to always laugh. But most of all she taught us her true love of the gospel of Jesus Christ. I love her simple testimony. She will continue to be missed.
I love how when things get tough, you know that your family truly cares. Kids, and grandkids bring alot of smiles and laughter. I appreciate my nieces and how much I learn from them. The phone calls and the many times of reminissing, it brings alot of added strength. There was a talk given in church not to long ago about remembering and how we have alot of the knowledge, we just need to continue to remember.
Thanks everybody for your love and prayers

5 comments:

The Littlefields said...

I completley agree how important family is. We have great people on both sides! What a blessing!

Linetta said...

We are grateful to have you, too! You are a great strength and support to us in MANY ways! We pray you will be blessed with peace and comfort in knowing that the Plan of Salvation is true! WE LOVE YOU!

Rach said...

I agree Family means so much to me..it is why we are here to learn and grow together. I too am grateful for all of my family, We are surely blessed!

Watsdog said...

Thanks Auntie M! We sure do have a rare family. I'm extremely grateful. I sure love you! My thoughts are with your family.

Becca said...

I'm not sure why I am so blessed! But I'll tell you one thing, I wouldn't trade you guys for the world! Sure love you!
Oh and love the picture! You are so cool!