I was told that maybe I should update my blog since it's been about a year!! Things have been a little crazy. Richard has been out of work for about 9 months. Our faith has really been tested, but we have really received alot of blessings. We are in the process of starting up Legacy Catering. The Lord knows how very nervous I am, but I am willing to give it all that I have. For reasons that I really don't know. I am so grateful for a wonderful mother and aunt who were such a good example in helping others and making work fun. Richard has been very patient and understanding in my hesitant state. My family has also been giving alot of encouragement. I thank them they are wonderful and I love them dearly!!!!!
We now have 7 grandchildren!!! Amazing huh! I love each one of them and am so greatful for good children and spouses who teach them righteous principles.
We had a fun princess slumber party with the girls. They were so cute!! We had alot of fun. Poor Ethan was a little left out, so grandma and grandpa will have to do something special for him.
I am really thankful for my life and for the many opportunities that I have!!! Life is such a blessing!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Glad to hear an update! It was so good seeing you yesterday.
We pray your endeavors will be rewarded with success and business coming your way...we love you Auntie M!
Post a Comment