Sorry I haven't posted anything earlier, I kind of made the blog by mistake, I just wanted to be able to comment and I went to far, but oh well, It will be fun to share to good recipies and info with everyone.
I accidentally deleted Rachel's invite to view her blog on my e-mail. Could you somehow let her know that I'd like her to e-mail me another invite. Loves!
5 comments:
I wanted to be the first to comment. I can't wait to read your recipes and other things you post on your blog. :)
I accidentally deleted Rachel's invite to view her blog on my e-mail. Could you somehow let her know that I'd like her to e-mail me another invite. Loves!
That's really funny that you started this on accident. I'm so glad that you did! Please share what you guys are up to.
When Rach told me you started a blog I was so excited. I sure hope you use this! :) I'm so glad we're related. :)
Auntie M, you're the best! I love you and I am glad you have this...update it every once in a while! By the way, recipes would be great!
Post a Comment